Volunteer information and resources
East Surrey Winter Night Shelter
December 12th 2018 to March 27th 2019
- A ‘floating’ homeless winter night shelter hosted in venues in the Reigate & Banstead and Tandridge Council areas
- Guests referred by one of our partner agencies and interviewed to ensure the Shelter is the right option for them.
- Staffed by trained volunteers who serve guests a hot meal and breakfast and provide overnight supervision.
Year-round, Monday to Friday, 11am-3pm
- It is a place where friendships form and people find support from others
- Free hot drinks, lunch and snacks offered
- Signposting to more specialist service and some organisations arrange to meet clients at the Drop-In
Ways to support our work
- Volunteer at Winter Night Shelter or Drop-In. Training is provided
- Donate food or various clothing items
- Give a one-off or regular financial donation
- Raise money by holding an event or doing some kind of sponsored activity