It’s coming to that time of year where our drop-inners need those extra layers, particularly if they are homeless. If you are clearing out your wardrobe please think about bringing them to us to distribute to those in need locally.
Items which are particularly needed:
- Jeans, casual trousers
- Scarves and thermal or lined gloves/fingerless gloves (not hand knitted please)
- Black fleece beanies hats
Please ensure all clothes are clean and in good condition before donating.
New items of underwear
- Thermal socks (new only)
- New men’s boxer style underwear
Non-food items for the homeless
- New or freshly cleaned sleeping bags
- Wet wipes and personal size tissues
- Small torches – ideally windup
- Can openers
- Watertight and clean one or two man tents – used and new
We cannot take duvets or pillows, but one of our partners, Furnistore will welcome those. See our Find Help page for their contact details.