The East Surrey Winter Night Shelter 2018/19 is running for 15 weeks from Wednesday 12th December to Wednesday 27th March 2019. To get involved please register as a volunteer on this page. Once you have registered as a volunteer and after we have processed it, you will be able to sign up to one of these training sessions online.
General Volunteer training
If you have not helped on the Night Shelter before, or if it’s been a little while since you volunteered with us, you must come along to one of our training sessions.
– Wednesday 21 November, 7.45pm: Kings Church, 33 Amy Road, Oxted, RH8 0PW
– Thursday 29 November, 7.45pm, St Mary’s Church Centre, Chart Lane, Reigate, RH2 7RN
– Sunday 2 December, 7.45pm, St Matthew’s Church, Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1DL
For ALL existing and new Shift Supervisors
We are going digital and will be doing many of the tasks on a tablet. If you are a Shift Supervisor, it’s important you come to the training session below to find out more. It is likely we will schedule a second one for those who can’t make this one.
– Tuesday 27 November, 7.45pm, Christ Central, 3 London Road, Redhill, RH1 1LY
– Sunday 2 December, 7.45pm, Christ Central, 3 London Road, Redhill, RH1 1LY
In the meantime, Drop-In continues every weekday 11am to 3pm and the Real Meal is at Shrewsbury Chapel, Redhill every Sunday from 12.30pm.